Experienced Part Qualified (or qualified by experience) Accountant required to join a well known and successful business in Doncaster. Our client has a turnover of over £200m and is the UK subsidiary of a large European group. They have a strong share of a resilient market sector, benefiting from a strong reputation and a great people strategy.
With responsibility for the management of a finance function for one of the divisions, your duties will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts and report on divisional/company performance
- Production of internal reports
- Providing commercial support to aid in decision making and future planning
- Assist external auditors with the gathering of information, allowing the audit team to form an accurate audit opinion
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are maintained over balance sheet accounts by performing periodic reconciliations, investigating entries made, and maintaining documentary evidence for audit purposes
- Ad hoc support for the Senior Finance Team when required
Ideally you will be studying towards an accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA) although all candidates with the right level of experience will be considered. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with Construction, Engineering or Rail sector experience.
The company are well known for excellent retention, market leading benefits and is close to the motorway networks in Doncaster, accessible from Worksop, Retford, Rotherham and Sheffield.