Experienced Management Accountant required for a large, rapidly expanding business based in Derbyshire.
A sub-team leader position managing and overseeing a team of 2/3 Junior Accountants as part of the wider UK Management Accounts Team. You will be responsible for specific balance sheet categories for all UK entities, and expected to quickly become the departments expert in the given fields.
- Reconciliation of all relevant balance sheet codes
- Management and calculation of all related accruals, driving accuracy & efficiencies where possible.
- Quarterly overhead budgeting using relevant cost KPI’s
- Ownership/presentation of monthly finance reports to direct line manager, and senior finance as required.
- Build relationships with relevant commercial departments and act as a business partner for financial/numerical queries.
- Help to support commercial departments through reconciliation of multiple data sources, and communicating variances back for review and correction.
- Support group & statutory audits with all balance sheet category related data / audit requests.
- Preparation of subsidiary VAT returns.
- Fully support junior members of the team to ensure efficiencies and staff development.
- Ad-hoc support to wider UK finance team as required.
- Supporting with ad hoc projects.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Minimum 3 years experience within a large, fast paced environment is key to this recruitment:
- Experience of managing projects is essential.
- Staff management experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills are essential.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- Staff discount.
- Friendly, supportive working environment.
- Onsite restaurant.
- Discounted gym membership.