Experienced Management Accountant required to provide support for a manufacturing business in Sheffield. This is a new role due to exciting changes within the company. Requiring an immediate start the role will initially be for a fixed term contract of 6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties to include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Profit & loss accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Planning and forecasting.
- VAT returns.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience is key to this recruitment:
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and prioritise work load is essential.
- Good IT and Excel skills are essential.
- Must be available for immediate start and able to commit to the duration of the contract.
- Driving license required as there will be travel to Rotherham.
Potential candidates can expect;
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Free on site parking.