A fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to accelerate their career with one of the largest and most dynamic employers in the Sheffield region!
This business can offer an unrivaled set of experiences and development opportunities to the successful candidate including;
hybrid and flexible working, 25 holidays + bank hols, bonus, annual pay award, 7.5% pension and 4x life assurance
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting and reporting for the PLC business, providing financial analysis to drive informed decisions.
- Working closely with senior management across the head office functions to monitor and challenge costs and contributing to the on-going development and improvement of the reporting processes
- Prepare and present business performance reviews, providing in-depth analysis of costs to drive financial improvement.
- Work closely with the wider Group Finance team to provide support and analysis on overall results
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Fully-qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced excel skills
- Be articulate and able to present financial information
- Be able to plan and prioritise multiple tasks to meet challenging deadlines
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and a hands-on approach