Experienced Management Accountant required for a successful business based in Barnsley to cover a maternity leave for a period of 12 months.
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review key financial data of ongoing commercial projects ensuring accounting integrity is maintained at month-end
- Budget reporting and variance analysis
- Production of management accounts with commentary
- Assisting with forecasting
- Support the preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Look for areas of improvement and implement change and improvement of processes and systems
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business
Ideally you will be a part or fully qualified accountant though individuals qualified by experience with the right background will still be considered. You must have previous experience working within a commercial finance setting, be confident communicating with non-finance stakeholders and available at short notice.
Potential candidates can expect competitive salary, flexible working, supportive, friendly team/environment plus additional employee benefits.