Experienced Part Qualified Management Accountant required for a leading manufacturer based in West Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business that continues to grow in the current climate.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Stock accounting.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- The successful candidate will be QAAT and studying towards CIMA/ACCA.
- Previous experience within a similar fast paced, demanding, ever changing environment is essential.
- You must be computer literate with working knowledge of Excel.
- The ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to deadlines is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
In return the company offers a competitive salary + study support plus additional employee benefits