Our client is a world class manufacturer of advanced industrial products supplying to an international market. They have a long, successful history that has been built on an ongoing commitment to innovation and their considered people strategy. Part of an international publicly listed company, the UK business has a turnover of £70m with EBITDA of over 10%.
The Managing Director opportunity has materialised from the retirement of the incumbent individual. The role is supported by a collaborative and committed leadership team and a people culture that has delivered results through togetherness and a strong social purpose.
The group has a responsible equality, diversity and inclusion strategy, led from the top, that is delivering results. They are committed to continuing to promote and embrace an inclusive environment.
The key deliverables include:
- P&L responsibility with year-on-year increases in profit
- Delivering commercial growth and new products
- Directing and developing a leadership team of high performers
- Continuing to Improve a manufacturing organization with 250 employees
- Executing key strategic initiatives to support overall corporate objectives
- Focusing on ESG activities including diversity, culture and the environment
Candidates will be able to highlight a long list of achievements and demonstrate excellent business leadership in a manufacturing environment. A mindset that is accountable, international, commercial, growth-orientated and of continuous improvement is essential.
This is an opportunity that will appeal to a great many. Inheriting a strong legacy and momentum, an opportunity to make an impact on innovation and new markets, autonomy and a job that is anything but routine. An excellent reward package has been set that will include a salary of around £150,000, other benefits and an appropriate bonus structure.
Pratap Partnership are retained on this assignment on an exclusive basis