A new and exciting role in Stocksbridge, Sheffield perfect for a multi skilled PA / Office Manager looking for their next role! Are you an experienced all-rounder looking for a new opportunity? My client requires a number two in the office who can support him with a wide range of duties so this role requires who thrives in a varied and busy environment and who likes to be fully involved in the business.
Due to continued growth, there is now a need for highly skilled PA to come on board and take ownership of a number of the day to day duties in order to support the directors and ensure business continuity. This dynamic role is the backbone of the business providing support to the directors to free up their time to focus on the business's clients and continued growth. Alongside this, there are a number of side projects to which a driving force will be required whilst assisting in areas of the business. Candidates must have a proven background of working as a PA with organisational and administration skills as part of their core competence. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a high level of competence, a hands on approachable personality, the ability to self-motivate and a unique drive to solve problems.
- Managing the smooth running of the operational side of the business on a day-to-day basis
- Providing 1:1 support for the Ops Director, Finance Director and the CEO
- Organising meetings and arranging appointments
- Problem solving for the operational side of the business
- Greeting customers at reception, answering telephone calls and queries
- Taking minutes at meetings and ensuring actions are followed up
Skills and experience required:
- Previous PA experience is essential
- A key requirement is a positive, can do attitude and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of the business
- Ability to multitask and experience in dealing with a demanding role and high-level workload
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively and be proactive
- Excellent organisational skills
- Communication skills – the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality and Professionalism
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week 8.30 am - 5.00 pm but flexibility with start times and finish times. Office based role.
- 22-27 days holiday + bhols
- Health care
- Free parking
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay