Payroll Administrator required for a large, well respected professional services with offices in Sheffield and Chesterfield.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager duties will include:
- Preparing payrolls with high accuracy and to agreed timelines.
- Preparing and submitting all required returns to HMRC deadlines.
- Complying with HMRC legislation, including implementation of changes to tax codes etc.
- Have a sound knowledge of all statutory payments and eligibility criteria, including undertaking training where necessary.
- Conducting a self-check of all prepared work prior to submission for audit.
- Where applicable provide the administration of client pension schemes, applying changes, producing reports and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
- Developing an extensive knowledge on differing pension schemes and current regulations, including undertaking training where necessary.
- Building and maintaining strong and trusting relationships with clients including regular meetings to discuss ways we can improve our service.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Candidates with previous payroll experience are required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Good accuracy/attention to detail is required.
- Good IT skills are essential.
Potential candidates can expect:
- 37.5 hour working week (flexible).
- Hybrid working.
- 25 days holiday + stats (option to purchase more).
- Additional employee benefits.