Payroll Supervisor required for a large, well established manufacturing business in Sheffield.
The purpose of the Payroll Supervisor is to ensure/oversee the processing and payment of weekly and monthly payroll to ensure all employees are paid correctly and on time whilst adhering to all statutory and legal requirements.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties to include:
- End to end processing of both monthly and weekly payroll schedule including ad hoc additions to pay, pension deductions, family friendly policies etc.
- Administrating data entry directly onto the system and running payrolls for a number of different pay groups
- Contribute where required to HR project plans by supporting the HRBPs and wider teams to deliver planned activity, change management and continuous improvement streams.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the company’s pay and reward processes and procedures to ensure the company is legally compliant and championing best practice.
- Supervision of Payroll Administrator.
- Support the wider finance team as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a supervisory capacity is a requirement of this recruitment:
- Experience of Time & Attendance Packages is essential.
- Understanding of on-going legislative changes which affect payroll is essential.
- Flexibility. Busy periods may require longer working hours – Bank Holiday working will be required as part of this role.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary and a friendly, supportive working environment amongst other benefits.