Talasey are one of the UK’s leading independent suppliers of landscaping solutions. They have seen continued and strong growth over recent years and have ambitious plans for further expansion in 2021 and beyond. To support such growth the business has recently made a number of key appointments and has plans for further changes and investment in talent throughout 2021.
Working closely with the Management Accountant the finance team, the purpose of the role is to ensure the purchase ledgers of both the UK and USA Entities are well maintained.
Duties to include:
- Processing invoices and credits in a timely manner.
- Statement reconciliation.
- Purchase order and receipt matching.
- Control nominal coding.
- Process payment runs.
- Regular creditors reporting.
- Maintaining clean ledgers (Sterling and Currencies).
- Investigating queries.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal customers.
- Processing expenses.
- Cover for Sales invoicing.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may arise.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a fast paced, ever changing environment is key:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate/build relationships internally and externally is essential.
- Experience of Sage Line 200 would be an advantage.
In return, potential candidates can expect a competitive salary along with other benefits.