Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a large, national service provider based in Doncaster. This role is due to internal promotion within the team.
Reporting to the Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating new supplier accounts ensuring all information is correct.
- Matching, batching and inputting invoices onto the system.
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised for payment.
- Dealing with all supplier queries.
- Liaising with internal staff and suppliers to resolve issues.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a high volume, fast paced environment is key to this recruitment:
- You will be computer literate with working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will be self motivated and able to prioritise their workload in order to meet deadlines.
Key attractions for potential candidates are:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working(home/office).
- 38 hour working week.
- 25 days holiday + stats.
- Friendly, supportive environment.