Carlton Forest Group is a renowned 3PL provider that operates across the UK and Ireland. Their mission is to create partnerships with their customers to deliver a superior service and remain a high-quality specialist 3PL provider. They take pride in providing fast, flexible and bespoke services. Their extensive experience and exemplary performance in warehousing, distribution and logistics means they have the capabilities and track record to achieve success together.
Due to an internal restructure, they are now recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to provide support to the team. Reporting to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing all group company invoices.
- Daily posting of cash in the cash flow (spreadsheet).
- Daily posting of cash on Sage.
- Credit card reconciliation.
- Setting payments up for bank payments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Providing and raising PO’s.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant role is essential:
- Experience of Sage Line 200 is desirable.
- The successful candidate will be studying towards AAT.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is required.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills are required.
In return for the above the company offers a competitive salary plus additional employee benefits.