Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a successful global business in the Keighley area.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor and working alongside a small team of Purchase Ledger Clerks you will be part of a busy department handing a high volume of purchase invoices. Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Process purchase invoices in multiple currencies.
- Matching delivery notes to orders.
- Handling and resolving queries.
- Chasing authorisations and ensuring payments are ready in accordance with payment terms.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Posting transactions accurately and timely.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry, previous experience is key to this recruitment:
- Previous working within a finance department is essential.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
Key attractions for potential candidates are:
- Competitive salary.
- Join a business with an excellent reputation within their sector.
- Genuine career progression opportunities for those looking to develop and further their career.
- Fantastic offices with on-site canteen and train station within a short walking distance.