Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a successful and expanding Leeds based organisation. This position requires somebody available to start at short notice and is partly in the office just outside Leeds city centre and with free parking, and partly from home if required.
Supporting the transactional finance manager and working alongside a team of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger Clerks your key duties will be:
- Management of Purchase Ledger mailbox
- Matching and posting supplier invoices and managing invoice queries
- Managing supplier invoice payments
- Liaising with commercial and operational teams at the power stations and in central functions to resolve supplier queries
- Completing month end creditor reconciliations
- Co-ordinating any manual payment process
- Basic Accounts Receivable tasks for a small number of customers, including invoice processing, allocation of cash and account reconciliations
- Processing employee expense claims
This search is not limited to any industry and full systems and procedure training will be provided.
- Previous experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, demanding environment is required.
- Good organisational skills are required.
In return, company offers competitive salary plus additional employee benefits.