Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a well established manufacturing business in Barnsley. This role is to cover an internal secondment for 3 months and does require an immediate start.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Processing supplier invoices on a daily basis.
- Batching, coding and inputting onto the system.
- Dealing with queries.
- Liaising with internal staff and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Reconciling statements.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous purchase ledger experience is essential.
- The ability to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision is required.
- Good IT and communication skills are essential.
In return the company offers a competitive hourly rate.