Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a Doncaster employee of choice.
This is a temporary role due to business demands.
Reporting into the Ledger Manager and working alongside an established team of Purchase Ledger Clerks in a high-volume AP department you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Setting up new vendor accounts ensuring all information is accurate.
- Dealing with supplier invoices that have been rejected and liaising with suppliers to resolve.
- Accurately processing a high volume of purchase invoices.
- Reconciling statements.
- Resolving all supplier queries.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal staff to resolve issues.
- Taking ownership for the general email inbox.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Due to the immediate requirement of this role you must be available to start at short notice.
- You will be proactive and a self starter, able to think for yourself and act accordingly.
- Previous and recent purchase ledger experience within a high volume environment is essential.
- Good attention to detail is required.
In return, potential candidates can expect a competitive hourly rate!