Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a large manufacturing business based in Doncaster. This is a temporary position and does require an immediate start.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the timely and accurate processing of the purchase ledger. Duties will include:
- Checking supplier invoices against delivery notes and GRN's
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised for processing/payment
- Inputting invoices onto the system (c200 per day)
- Identifying and resolving issues
- Liaising with internal staff and suppliers to resolve queries
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This search is not limited to any industry. Experience is preferred but good inputting/accuracy skills are key to this recruitment:
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment is required
- Good communication skills are essential
Potential candidates can expect a competitive hourly rate.