Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a manufacturing business based in Sheffield.
The purpose of the role is to deliver business/functional results, whilst developing and working towards the strategic core competencies and acting in the spirit of the company values and ensuring that supplier payments and invoices are processed accurately in a timely manner.
This is a stand-alone role reporting into the Financial Controller. Duties to include:
- Logging, maintaining, and processing purchase invoices.
- Creation of payment runs in accordance with credit terms.
- Investigating & resolving purchase ledger queries.
- Ensuring the business has a clean creditors ledger.
- Ensuring issues with suppliers and resolved.
- Maintaining the accuracy of vendor details
- Processing out of pocket and company expenses.
- Assisting with ad hoc queries and reporting.
- Creation of supplier’s accounts in accordance with supplier forms.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Candidates with previous experience of purchase ledger in a manufacturing environment are desirable:
- Good communication skills are required.
- Experience of dealing with multi currencies is desirable.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, in a fast paced environment and to deadlines is essential.
In return, potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- Free on site parking.
- 25 days holiday + stats.