Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk required for an immediate start to join a successful business based in Wetherby. A longer term and permanent opportunity is available for the right person.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, duties to include:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger database
- Checking invoices against PO's, delivery notes and GRN's
- Ensuring invoices are authorised to ensure meeting agreed payment terms
- Liaising with suppliers and acting as first point of contact re payments, queries etc
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Logging high volume of invoices
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a fast paced, high volume environment is essential as is the ability to start at short notice:
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of purchase invoice processing essential
- Good communication skills are required
In return, potential candidates can expect a competitive salary and a vacancy available for an immediate start. There is a genuine opportunity for something permanent for the right candidate. Attractive basic salary at this level.