Experienced Purchase Ledger Controller required for a large Sheffield based organisation. This is a newly created role due to business demands and is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a good reputation and great staff retention that offers personal progression and development to all employees.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the completeness and financial integrity of the purchase ledger. Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of purchase ledger.
- Key liaison with asset and project managers across the business to ensure all invoice approvals are obtained and processed in a timely manner.
- Point of contact for all supplier queries.
- Attend and participate in month end meetings to review aged creditors and supplier accounts.
- Accounts payable reconciliations as delegated by the Finance Manager.
- Assist with sales ledger and cash postings where needed.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment is key to this recruitment:
- Excellent attention to detail is required along with good accuracy skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Key attractions for potential candidates are:
- Competitive salary.
- 10% pension.
- 26 days holiday + stats with option to purchase more.