Experienced Purchase Ledger Manager required for a large, established business based in West Yorkshire within close proximity to Leeds and Bradford. Working in a hybrid role of 3 days in the office, 2 at home (or 5 in the office if required) and leading a team of 11 Purchase Ledger Clerks, your duties will be:
- Ensure fair distribution of workload so that deadlines are met
- Ensure the teams' training and development needs are met
- Hiring and inducting new team members
- Assisting with the integration of new businesses
- Handling and resolving complex queries
- Leading a high volume processing team
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement
- Processing payments and adhering to payment terms
- Ensure VAT is processed in line with VAT team guidelines
You will have previous leadership experience within a high volume Accounts Payable team. You will be confident, adaptable to change and be well organised.
The company have an attractive basic salary with annual bonus, 26 days holiday (plus stats) as well as a competitive pension scheme. There is genuine career development opportunities mapped out for the successful person.