Experienced Purchase Ledger Senior/Supervisor required for a large well established business based in Sheffield.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Purchase Ledger Manager in the day to day running of the Purchase Ledger function. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Liaising with and managing the Purchase Ledger team
- Excel statement reconciliation/analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Processing payment runs
- Month end reporting
- Carrying out internal/external audits
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience, preferably within a fast paced, demanding environment, is essential
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, under pressure and to deadlines is required
- You must be computer literate with intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
In return the company offers a competitive salary amongst other employee benefits.