Experienced Purchase Ledger Team Leader required for this rapidly expanding business based in Retford. This is an exciting time to join the business as they continue to grow organically and via acquisitions.
The purpose of the role is to be accountable for supporting, improving and developing the accounts payable function for the Group whilst being a key point of contact for the team. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager duties will include:
- Scanning, coding and processing invoices onto the system ensuring invoices are approved.
- Preparing supplier payments accurately and to agreed terms.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Dealing with all queries.
- Aged Creditor Analysis.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience of managing/supervising a small team is key to this recruitment:
- The ability to work alone using your own initiative and under pressure in a small but growing team is essential.
- Good attention to detail and accurate data entry is required.
- Previous experience of foreign currency is desirable.
Key attractions are a competitive salary plus additional employee benefits, ongoing training and development and a supportive working environment.