A superb opportunity to join an exceptional business in Rotherham as a Receptionist / Administrator. This is a SUPERB opportunity for candidates with a strong reception / administration background to join THE leading business in South Yorkshire.
The role will also be part of the Business Support Team and will provide administrative support as and when required for the wider team.
- Fantastic role working for a first class, award winning business
- Varied reception / admin role
- Second to none benefits
This business are going from strength to strength and have celebrated huge success in their industry. They are award winning and have impressive growth plans which are being executed by a strong senior leadership team. An employer of choice who value career development, health and wellbeing and creating a fantastic working environment for their employees.
- Answering the telephone
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the meeting rooms diary
- Arranging refreshments and catering for meetings
- Meeting and greeting external visitors
- Administration for Yorkshire and Central team – assisting managing diaries.
- Assist Business Support team where necessary
- Photocopying / Binding
- Archiving documentation using agreed system.
- Office appearance – ensure it is professional looking and well organised
- General housekeeping duties within the office
- Keep kitchen tidy
- Ordering of kitchen supplies
- Purchasing daily supply of kitchen supplies etc for the office
- Coffee machine maintenance
- To mail merge Letters for management companies
- Helping with arrangements of internal staff events
- Supervise stationery orders and liaise / meet with stationary suppliers to ensure best available price
- Control pool car availability and log
- Witness, scan and post all legal documents
- Petty Cash
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Pleasant and engaging people skills
- Well presented
- Able to deal with difficult clients or customers
- Good with computer systems
- Have polished communication skills
- Experience of working in a busy, corporate environment.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 10% non contributory pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- Career development
- Free parking
- Employee wellbeing including subsidised yoga and massages
- Excellent team events
- Share save schemes
- Free parking
- Clear scope for the role to develop