Pratap Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Recruitment Administrator to join our own friendly, successful recruitment team. Primarily providing PA support to the Managing Partner, this opportunity also involves marketing, office facilities management & recruitment compliance co-ordination, with some HR administration.
PA duties will include:
- Managing emails and diary planning for the Managing Partner
- Preparing for weekly and monthly meetings - agenda and minutes
- Gathering information and producing weekly reports to circulate
- Attending client and candidate meetings with the Managing Partner, providing support at external events
Office Management duties:
- Stationary orders, keeping the office and kitchen well stocked
- Managing mobile, broadband and utility contracts for the office
- Responsible for arranging servicing and repairs when necessary
- Liaising with IT providers and being a champion in this area
- Health & Safety compliance
- Implementing an ongoing plan for web articles and updates, gathering content for these
- Managing company social media accounts such as LinkedIn & Twitter - generating relevant content and increasing engagement
- Assisting with the coordination of external and online events
- Supporting the Managing partner with the preparation of candidate and client literature, liaising with external design agency where necessary
- Preparing tender proposal documents alongside the Managing Partner
- Managing a library of images, logos and documents for marketing use
Compliance & HR duties:
- Filing internal forms and documents, arranging future reviews and ensuring follow-ups and actions are communicated
- New starter onboarding - IT set up, data capture and compliance
- Overseeing and ensuring compliance for all placements across the business – monitoring and chasing where necessary
- Ensuring compliance to GDPR and being company champion in this area
The role is busy and varied and offers the chance to provide the Managing Partner with day to day support as well working in the background to ensure our team of Consultants have everything they need to recruit our way.
- Previous PA support experience, along with a high level of competency with MS Office packages, CRM databases and basic web management system experience.
- Accuracy and strong grammar skills are essential as the successful candidate will be producing content for client and customer facing documents as well as website copy.
- A key internal position, we're looking for someone friendly who will embed themselves in our team and bring commercial awareness in order to be able to prioritise workloads and tasks and understand team pressures
Based at our office in the beautiful Nostell Priory estate, with flexibility to work some days from home.
Generous employee benefits including 30 days holiday + statutory days, health insurance scheme and pension scheme.