A large corporate business in Rotherham have a newly created role of Reporting and Forecasting Manager. You will join a large finance team providing consolidation and reporting, management information, financial process controls; and support for various divisional projects.
- Owner of all divisional reporting deliverables as per FP&A and SSC requirements
- Facilitation of the month end results flash process till close and other consolidation exercises including management reporting and reforecast
- Preparing the divisional slide packs and executive board packs
- Consolidate commentary and provide meaningful executive level analysis of business performance
- Ownership of the consolidated Divisional annual budget, reforecast and monthly rolling forecast
- Developing proactive and meaningful analysis and reports to support the review of and challenge forecasts
- Line management of 3 members of staff
- Supporting the implementation of system structures
- Other Ad-hoc activities which may include support to the Business Development team for financial modelling, facilitating business set ups of new projects and schemes and establishing month end activities
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified. ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience at a large corporate, dealing with FP&A, SSC, Group teams and building relationships with Senior Management
- Advanced Excel and systems hands-on experience.
Car or car allowance - £5,200 per annum, 25 days holiday, Pension – 5% employer matched, Private Medical, Bonus, Life Assurance