A Risk Analyst is required to join a business that has been awarded a Sunday Times Top 100 “Best Companies to Work for” label. You’d be joining an industry leading business based on the outskirts of Leeds, offering hybrid working from the comfort of your own home alongside an excellent office experience that few others can match.
Due to continued growth and success the level of risk and options for managing the risk increase and become more complex. As a result the business have a newly created Risk Analyst vacancy suited to somebody with strong analytical skills and the drive and determination to make a difference.
Key duties include :
Producing the following reports;
- Monthly analysis of movement in prices and identifying underlying market and economic factors which have had an impact.
- Monthly Pricing Report inc. minutes and agenda for the Pricing Committee.
- Residual value reporting
A proportion of the role is project based and to provide ad hoc analysis and reporting including;
- Calculating the residual values
- Reviewing RV and maintenance risk across manufacturers and customers. Reviewing data provider information to identifying potential errors.
- Detailed RV review on high-risk assets.
- Continuously improving the process of data exchange from New Business to Risk as the number of tenders grows with the company
- Attending manufacturer car launches and gathering data to identify potential risks
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
You will be an analytical thinker and able to extract and review data in order to provide meaningful information to stakeholders. Educated to a degree level or equivalent, you will ideally have some previous risk analysis experience, though this isnt essential.
The company offer an attractive package, including competitive base salary, car allowance, annual bonus scheme as well as the option to be partly based from home if required.