Pratap Partnership are working with a dynamic and forward thinking business to recruit a Sales Coordinator. My client, a successful manufacturer in South Sheffield, are looking for a high calibre sales support candidate to be a single point of contact for all customers. Communicating all customer delivery commitments and taking responsibility for delivery adherence to all customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and load sales orders maintaining delivery schedules. Respond to all customer delivery status requests ensuring information is supported from all areas of the business. Progress and track customer parts from pre-production to completion ensuring targets are achieved. Providing detailed sales analysis assigning risk for sales forecasting.
- Work alongside the production planner to create recovery/burn down plans and co-ordinate recoveries progress chasing all areas of the business. Preparing customer arrears information packs for senior review ensuring detail has been analysed and causes identified.
- Prepare status updates and attend weekly customer link calls ensuring commitments are accurate and agreed. Attend NPI meetings providing key information and customer feedback.
- Support the development and improvements on new weekly delivery metrics.
- Support production planning department in slow moving WIP data accuracy and resolution.
- Responsible for maintaining delivery adherence targets to customer.
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Relevant experience in a sales/customer service role.
- Experience working with EFACS or other MRP/ERP systems.
- An understanding of production planning principles.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills with the ability to analyse and interrogate data.
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to present a professional and informed impression