Experienced Sales Ledger/Credit Controller required by a large manufacturing organisation based in Doncaster.
The purpose of the role is to administer and maintain the integrity of the Sales Ledger and Credit Control functions whilst ensuring debtors are monitored and collected in accordance with appropriate timescales and guidelines and to provide any other support to the Finance Director and Finance team as required.
- Monitoring customers credit limits.
- Producing sales invoices and credit notes.
- Credit control using written and verbal communication.
- Posting and allocating payments to customer accounts.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries.
- Liaising with customers and internal staff to resolve issues.
- Monthly reconciliation of the Sales Ledger control and Sales Ledger suspense accounts.
- Monitor Aged Debtor register on a regular basis liaising with relevant department heads where necessary.
- Production of weekly cash flow forecast.
- Compiling and processing monthly EC Sales and Intrastat submissions.
- Other ad hoc duties as required,
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a standalone role is key to this recruitment:
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, good planning and organisational skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary + additional employee benefits available on request.