Experienced Credit Risk Analyst / Credit Controller required for a business in the Bradford area. Working within an established finance team you will be responsible for effectively managing risk through credit limit reviews, new customer creation, order sign off and legislative requirements.
Key duties include:
- Support credit control team to ensure cash collection are achieved.
- Work with the Finance team in order to facilitate the allocation of all credit and debit write off.
- Prepare monthly accounts for legal collection and ensure they are fully documented for monthly reviews.
- Oversee the process of new account applications; rolling review of existing accounts and customer credit limit extensions.
- Support Credit Risk Manager with use of credit reference agency.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained for compliance.
- Ensure that authorisation of order release and credit limits comply with credit
The successful candidate will have prior and recent experience within a similar role, be a professional and confident communicator both internally and externally, as well as a competent Excel user.
The company have an attractive benefits package, career progression opportunities and the option to work 2 days from home (following initial induction.)