**Based Sheffield, Leeds or Manchester with Hybrid Working**
Harworth Group plc is one of the leading land and property regeneration companies in the UK, owning and managing over 14,000 acres on around 100 sites in the North of England and the Midlands.
Premium listed on the London Stock Exchange, success has been driven by a high-profile board with a business plan built on the “Harworth Way” – strengthening the communities they work in, environmental sustainability, people-centric culture, developing strong partnerships and applying the highest standards of governance.
With an enviable work culture and range of employee benefits (bonus scheme, hybrid working, 28 days annual leave plus stats, 10% non-contributory pension scheme, share save options, family private medical insurance and free parking) this is one of the leading employers in Yorkshire.
As Senior IT project lead you will support the implementation of the IT Strategy by leading or managing the delivery of various IT projects across the business. As well as providing overarching project governance and compliance assurance, there will be an emphasis on 3rd party management, single IT system changes and management of technical architecture. The scope of the role includes IT and business project implementation; ranging from managing multiple small projects to leading a strategic component of the wider transformation programme.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Contribute to the improvement of Harworth technology capability to enable future business goals to be met.
- Working with technical third party specialists, manage the development of an IT strategy to optimize and continuously improve our use of technology, to include a software applications strategy; a hardware strategy; technology process upgrades.
- Lead and manage IT projects from inception to completion to agreed requirements, timescales and budgets, following externally recognised project and change management methodology.
- Plan and report performance and progress of all projects in the portfolio using appropriate tools and techniques. Identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions based on user requirements and key business goals.
- Support software and hardware acceptance testing, commissioning, and validation through our third party partners.
- Oversee the day to day operational management of our IT service provider in line with SLA, budget and plan.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in having delivered or being part of major and complex system, product, or process transfer programs. Sound technical background & understanding including hardware, infrastructure, network, security, and applications. You will be sufficient in supplier management and procurement processes alongside experience in new product and process introduction, project management, operations management, change management, and engagement on business-led or organisational-led transformational change programmes.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 10% non-contributory pension
- 10% bonus
- Enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- Career development
- Hybrid working
- Employee wellbeing including subsidised yoga and massages
- Excellent team events