Senior Management Accountant sought for a very well established business in North Bradford (next to the train station). This role would be best suited to a qualified accountant who is keen to progress their career within a SME manufacturing business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts for multiple entities
- Prepare and deliver accurate profit & loss accounts with analysis and commentaries of key variances
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT return
- Calculation of Quarterly Corporation Tax payments
- Assist in the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Assist with the preparation of Standard Costs
- Reconciling data generated by multiple company systems
- Advanced data manipulation and analytical skills including use of SAP and Excel
- Provide support to the Financial Reporting Manager and Senior Management Accountant
The suitable applicant will be a qualified accountant with 3 years management accounting experience. The role is offering a competitive salary of circa £40,000 - £45,000 plus pension, private health, free parking, cycle to work scheme, staff discounted canteen and additional benefits.