Interim Finance Analyst required for an industry leading business based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Awarded a Times Top 100 "Best Companies to work for" this role presents a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and sits within a team of seventy finance professionals.
Key duties include:
- To identify and deliver improvements to the Treasury and Funding team’s reporting, operational and accounting Excel-based processes.
- To ensure that there is robust documentation in place to support all key processes to minimise operational risk.
- To proactively support the Finance division’s transformation agenda through process reengineering and improvement, financial model development and automation.
- To manage the relationship with the IT and Change teams to facilitate the delivery of changes to core system data extracts.
- To support balance sheet reconciliations undertaken by the Treasury and Funding team through assisting with investigations into unreconciled items, and automating the reconciliation processes.
- To support business wide system and process developments and change initiatives
- To assist the Treasury and Funding team with the preparation of securitisation investor reporting, reporting for other funding lines and balance sheet reconciliations.
The business offers one of the best employee benefits packages including competitive salary, flexible working from home or office, bonus, car or car allowance, pension, holidays 24 days (can buy up to 5 extra or sell back 3), 1 days extra holiday in month of your birthday, PMI, life assurance & cash plan as well as additional flexible benefits package including payroll giving, free AA cover, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, other benefits provided free of charge – on site GP, pension advisor, mortgage advisor, mindfulness sessions, massages, employee assistance programme, onsite bookable charging bays for electric vehicles.