A Social Media Marketing Executive is required to join a household care products company at a pivotal time in their exciting growth plans. This is a newly created role due to the success and expansion of the business. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role forms part of a small team.
- Managing social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Generating engaging, creative content within brand guidelines to build and grow the brand and maintain an ongoing social media presence
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create and manage a brand ambassador programme
- Building the following for newer social media channels, such as TikTok and creating/managing new content
- Working with Head of Marketing to create and manage a calendar of collaborations with other complementary brands and retailers throughout the year
- Managing a calendar of influencers across all main social media channels
- Working with bloggers and affiliates to raise brand awareness and manage the process of offering/sending products and securing published reviews
- Analysing and reporting on KPIs to determine effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas for opportunity and growth
With exciting future plans and projects to get involved with, this is a great opportunity to join an FMCG business and make a real impact.
- Extensive working knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills (including spelling/grammar)
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Video creation and editing skills
- Good general IT knowledge including Excel and Microsoft Word
In return the company offers:
- 25 days holiday + statutory days
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Hybrid working week between the office and home