Exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Advisor or a Graduate to join the Tax Compliance Team for an advisory led independent firm of accountants that specialises in advising growing owner managed businesses and their shareholders based in Sheffield.
Reporting to the Head of Tax Compliance and working within a small team duties will include, but not limited to:
- Processing personal tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, high wealth individuals etc.
- Reviewing corporation computations.
- Capital Gains returns.
- Preparing HMRC forms for submission.
- Dealing with clients.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Will have previous experience within a similar role or have a First Class or 2:1 degree - Accountancy, Law, Software Engineering/Development, Business Studies, Engineering.
- You must have a keen interest to pursue a career in tax/accountancy.
- Personable with good communication skills and the ability to build relationships at levels.
- Self motivated and able to prioritise/manage workload.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Ongoing support & training.
- Supportive environment that promotes from within.
- The firm will fund study towards the ATT qualification under a training contract.
- Additional employee benefits.