A well-known national organisation in the Worksop area requires a Transport Planner to join their busy team on a permanent basis. Working on a ‘4 on 4 off’ shift pattern and in support of the Senior Planning Team your key duties will be:
- Manage the Planning email communication with senior planners.
- Support Senior Planners with requested activity, to include contacting drivers or subcontractors, communicating plan to drivers and subcontractors
- Plan execution and communicating issues to relevant senior planner and customer services
- Debrief drivers to ensure actual times, trailer no’s and demurrage are recorded in line with expectations
- Support Senior Planners with driver hours and timesheet management.
Previous transport experience covering the majority of the above duties is essential. You will be methodical in your approach to your workload and duties and able to effectively communicate with people at all levels to resolve any queries and issues.
In return for the above, potential candidates can expect competitive salary plus additional benefits.