UK Finance Manager - an opportunity that will appeal to the most diligent finance experts looking for a new challenge. A chance to join a business dedicated to improving mental health, at a time of exponential growth and be part of their success story.
The Onebright group of companies has grown both organically and through acquisition in both the UK and Denmark. The company provides mental health treatment to more than 60,000 people per annum, providing treatment via both an inhouse and external network of over 3,000 clinicians, and in 49 different languages. Their mission is to create a brighter tomorrow by providing easy access to personalised, life changing mental health support when it’s needed.
The successful candidate will be part of a high performing team that has been carefully assembled – bringing together a blend of skills and shared values. Directly leading a team of four for the UK operations of this fast growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of the transactional finance team including credit control and billing
- Responsible for the day to day management of General Ledger
- Lead and support strategic projects with a current focus on process improvement to support the business with continued growth
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations -including Bank, prepayments, accruals and other ad hoc balance sheet items
- Oversight of Payroll
- Tracking and reporting on high volume customer and supplier claims including key supplier reconciliations
Key skills required:
- Qualified accountant with 1 to 3 years PQE
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced accounts team
- Experience of managing a team
- IT literate with intermediate experience of Excel (Pivot Tables, V Lookups)
- Confident, articulate and adept in obtaining information
- Organised and methodical in your approach to work and able to prioritise work appropriately
- A proven focus on improving effectiveness and efficiency of processes and optimisation of systems
The business are offering a competitive salary of £45-55,000 plus 25 days holiday and stats, free onsite parking, company pension scheme –5% employer contribution and a flexible/hybrid working pattern. The role will provide all of the challenges and benefits to attract the very best candidate looking for career development.