Dynex has been one of the leading businesses and employers in Lincolnshire for over 60 years. They are enjoying a period of growth with significant contracts won within the renewables sector. This is one of the most exciting times to be joining them as the Lincoln site expands its workforce.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be key to driving the operational activity of the business by supporting the strategic decision-making process and provide performance and productivity insight. You will work closely with the Operational/ Departmental Managers across the business to improve the bottom line. Your role will encompass:
- Building strong rapport with the Departmental Heads to better manage their budgets.
- Providing financial insight to the different business functions to maintain transparency over the planning and variance reporting.
- Provide performance updates to stakeholders and key partners,
- Streamline and improve factory reporting processes, and drive change across the business.
- Ad hoc project work for the senior management team and parent company.
To succeed in this role, you will be an individual who “loves “the manufacturing environment and has the ability to work on your own initiative to bring about change and transparency and accuracy in the numbers. You will be an exceptional accountant who has the ability to communicate with a wide range of the workforce from the factory floor to the directors on site as well as the parent company in China, therefore an understanding of Mandarin is essential.
This role offers an excellent benefits package, including flexibility to work from home and for the right candidate a relocation package to Lincolnshire, which offers a high standard of living, good house prices and for those with families an excellent array of nurseries and schools, including grammar schools.
Please contact Charlotte Morgan – Smith for further information on this position and the opportunities for career progression it offers.