Finance Director Opportunity at Technikraft
Are you a forward thinking and innovative finance professional seeking an exciting opportunity to lead Finance, BI/IT, and HR functions in a rapidly growing manufacturing business?
Technikraft is on the lookout for an ambitious Finance Director to join the team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing financial strategies to support the commercial and operational goals.
Technikraft is an innovative force in designing, developing, and manufacturing formulations for the automotive, cycling, cleaning, and speciality chemical industries. From concept to finished product, they work with brands and distributors to launch products led by sustainable performance. Following on from external investment in 2018, and development of their financial processes, they are expanding this role as part of their strategic plans for 2024/25
As the ideal candidate, you will bring:
Financial Expertise: Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with significant post-qualification experience, preferably in the manufacturing sector.
Leadership Experience: Proven track record as a Financial Controller/Director with hands-on experience in SME business environments.
Strategic Vision: Ability to create and implement long-term plans, maximising business performance.
Commercial Acumen: A strong commercial orientation, adding value with a mindset to develop this within the team.
Analytical Prowess: Driven by data and systems, with a detail-focused and analytical approach
Change Management: Excitement for implementing change and improving efficiency.
Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to convey information effectively at the Board level.
- Develop and execute a wrap-around strategy to support commercial and operational goals.
- Lead Finance, BI/IT, and HR functions to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Ensure financial and regulatory compliance.
- Oversee funding management strategies.
- Drive the development of people and data strategies.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Proven experience in SME business environments.
- Strategic thinking with a hands-on approach.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to challenge and question results and ideas.
What is on offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to lead and shape financial strategies in a growing company.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
If you're ready to elevate your career and be a driving force in the strategic expansion, please contact Gillian McBride who is leading the search for Technikraft.