FINANCE DIRECTOR – PURE PET FOOD
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Excellent Salary Package + Bonus + Future Potential Incentives
Embark on one of the most exciting Finance Director opportunities in the FMCG sector across the Yorkshire region with Pure Pet Food. The company has successfully created a product and brand that attracted significant VC investment establishing a platform for extensive growth.
The permanent Finance Director role is a newly created position designed to support the exceptional growth that the business is driving. The role is a pivotal one, working closely with the Founders, Board, Investors and members of the senior executive team.
Join a senior leadership team passionate about exceptional product delivery, customer experience and healthy dogs, best in class manufacturing and a deep commitment to the team that makes this happen. Your responsibilities will encompass Finance, Procurement and HR.
- Accountable for communicating exceptional processes related to budgets, financial reporting, working capital, and overall financial strategy.
- Developing outstanding IT infrastructure and ERP systems.
- Working closely with the CEO and Founders to lead the delivery of all fundraising and M&A activities.
- Building first-class teams in finance, procurement, and HR.
Matching the right personality, values, and motivators is critical in this recruitment. Key candidate criteria include:
- A qualified accountant. (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong financial leadership experience.
- Commercial outlook with a growth mindset.
- Private Equity experience. / VC experience
- Experience in fundraising / corporate transactions and changes to shareholding
- Manufacturing sector knowledge.
Gillian McBride at Pratap Partnership is exclusively retained for this recruitment campaign. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full brochure and to apply.