Each Other Care is a family-owned company with a team that dedicates their lives to caring for people and their families, with compassion, empathy, and dignity at the heart of what we do.
They believe that everybody is responsible for the care of the older members of our communities. They are committed to creating supportive environments, where they can help each other deliver the highest level of care and service to residents and their families.
Due to expansion, there is a need for an experienced Finance Manager/Management Accountant:
- Preparing management accounts for three care homes.
- Processing sales ledger on Sage 50 for individuals, NHS and Local Authorities.
- Manage the daily bookkeeping for the 3 homes.
- Updating and maintaining the ledger.
- Credit Control.
- Managing KPI’s including labour % etc.
- Overseeing payroll to payroll provider.
- Liaising with the Home Managers, external 3rd parties etc.
- Previous experience is essential.
- Experience within the care industry would be desirable/advantageous.
- You will be a self-starter, used to working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
All 3rd party cv's will be forwarded to Pratap Partnership.