Are you looking for a first time move from Chartered Practice ACA/ACCA with flexible and hybrid working?
An IT software business in Sheffield have a vacancy for a Group Accountant. They have a high energy culture and are driving and accelerating innovation, whilst offering an open and supportive environment?
Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting this role is responsible for all aspects of group and consolidated reporting across the group, including liaison with external advisors
- Produce consolidated monthly financial reporting requirements including management accounts, investor and banking requirements
- Lead the year end process including being the key contact for audit and tax advisors, including overseas advisors
- Production of annual consolidated financial statements and single entity statutory accounts
- Produce consolidated weekly short term cashflow forecasts
- Develop and maintain capex reporting including development spend
- Develop and maintain monthly overhead reporting and present to department heads
- Manage and support the Payroll Manager including gaining a sufficient understanding of the payroll process to cover in exceptional circumstances
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Attention to detail with ability to identify issues in reporting and processes.
- Collaborative approach and willingness to build relationships between finance and the wider business.
Hybrid working, 28 days holiday + stats, 9pm-5pm hours but flexible and enhanced pension