This is an exciting opportunity to join Pure Pet Food, a fast-growing and dynamic pet food manufacturer!
Pure Pet Food have built an outstanding product, brand, and dedicated team to provide a high-quality dog food subscription offer to the UK market. As a result of their success and expansion, they are seeking a reliable and personable Management Accountant to assist in delivering their strategy.
Working with the Head of Finance in this newly created position, you will enjoy a varied role including:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts,
- Cash management and forecasting.
- Measuring the success of new business initiatives.
- Coordination and execution of margin and cost improvement initiatives.
- Interrogation and analysis of sales and customer retention data to provide valuable business intelligence.
- Regularly reviewing variance analysis with the budget holders.
- Providing finance project support to other business functions and cross-functional groups.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) ideally with experience in the manufacturing sector. You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and you’ll be a team player, with the energy and willingness to help others when needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving business at an exciting time in its growth journey. As well as working with an amazing team, you’ll also benefit from:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Two days of remote working per week
- Flexible working hours (start 7.30-9 am, finish 4-5.30 pm)
- Dog-friendly office
- Free food for your dogs!
For further details, please contact Nicola Beach on 07522541383 or firstname.lastname@example.org All third-party applications will be forwarded to Pratap Partnership.