A superb opportunity for a talented and results-driven Marketing Specialist to lead a growing marketing function. The business are well known for their fantastic people and culture, job security and innovative products, making them a desirable place to work in Sheffield.
As the lead for marketing, you will be key in developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives to enhance brand presence, engage target audience, and drive business growth. The role will oversee the development and delivery of the strategic marketing plan in collaboration with the Sales and Business Development team.
- Lead and develop the Marketing team into a professional and essential business support function.
- Develop professional market intelligence, analysis, and opportunity identification processes.
- Oversee the Marketing budget.
- Develop professional sales reporting tools.
- Implement the strategic marketing plan to support the delivery of the strategic plan.
- Provide market analysis for future growth opportunities and investment cases.
- Manage external communication, sales collateral, and the network of agencies
- Set clear objectives for the Marketing team and build a professional marketing resource.
- Assess the Macro and Micro environment regularly for opportunities and threats.
- Create market maps of key sectors, including customers, competitors, and market size.
- Develop and maintain competitor profiles for each value stream.
- Work with directors and third parties to model competitor cost structures.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- A hands-on marketing specialist
- Proven experience in executing successful marketing campaigns ideally within a manufacturing or distribution business.
- Experience of developing and delivering of marketing plans including branding, exhibitions, web-sites, PR, and market intelligence
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for design and content.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior staff, the Board and Shareholders and customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment with a collaborative and inclusive work culture where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of an already well-known brand.
The successful candidate will benefit from flexible working hours, one day working from home, 25 days holiday plus stats, pension and on site car parking.