Are you looking for Part time work?
Are you looking to start your career in Finance?
Following a sustained period of growth and an internal re-structure we have an exclusive opportunity for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to be based in Alfreton.
Within this role, you will support the Head of Finance in managing the financial transactions, accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring accuracy and efficiency in the financial operations. This role offers an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience in accounting while contributing to the success of the organization.
- Assisting in the preparation of invoices to customers, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Processing vendor invoices, verifying expenses, and preparing payments for approval.
- Accurately entering financial transactions into accounting software and maintaining organised records.
- Assisting in reconciling bank statements and identifying discrepancies.
- Supporting month-end closing activities, including journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting with general administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, and organizing financial documents.
Please get in touch to find out more about this opportunity to work at such a warm and friendly small company. We are looking at approx. 24 hours a week which can be done over 3 days or short days throughout the week. We are looking for a junior member of staff who is looking to develop their skills within finance.
Please get in touch with Leighton Thomas for more information.