Are you an experienced commercial minded Procurement Manager ready to lead and make a significant impact?
We’re proud to be working with Ashleigh Signs one of the UK’s largest signage businesses; spanning three generations, they’ve proudly grown from a humble pub signage business founded in 1987 into a leading name in the hospitality and leisure sectors.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to drive profitability, streamline procurement, and foster a commercial mindset across the business.
- Lead end-to-end tender processes with successful submissions aligned with company objectives.
- Streamline and centralise procurement for enhanced efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Conduct financial analyses to optimize project costs and profit margins.
- Utilise construction industry expertise for successful tender processes and strategic alignment.
- Coordinate with manufacturing for seamless integration of commercial and production activities.
- Spearhead initiatives to cultivate a commercial mindset within the organisation.
- Evaluate and tender the supply chain, ensuring quality and timely deliveries.
- Design and implement a robust tendering framework, standardising processes.
- Lead by example, upholding the business vision, mission, and values.
- Employ emotional intelligence in decision-making and team interactions.
- Proven experience in a similar role within manufacturing or construction sectors.
- Success in managing tender processes, cultivating a commercial mindset, and optimising supply chains.
- Strong financial acumen, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and their impact on project economics.
Join a very forward-thinking ambitious business that wants to foster security and growth for all that are part of the team. If you're ready for a leadership role, driving commercial success, and want to contribute to a thriving business, apply now!