Fleet/Asset Manager required for a large construction company with their Head Office in Rotherham. This is a new role due to business demands.
Duties will include:
- Managing the vehicle fleet (c100 vehicles)
- Ensuring vehicle quality and effective management of all servicing, maintenance and repairs.
- Management of insurance claims and maintaining relations with insurers.
- Ensuring the business and all vehicles/operations remain fully legal and compliant.
- Renting out equipment internally.
- Processing internal charges.
- Updating and maintaining the asset register.
- Managing 1 member of staff.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous experience is required.
- Previous experience of internal recharges is desirable.
- Good written and verbal skills are essential.
- You must be IT literate.
- Competitive salary
- Home/office based
- The opportunity to progress within the business
- Mon - Friday 8am - 4 pm or 9am - 5pm
- 20 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Free onsite parking