We are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a PE backed biotech business in Nottingham to recruit a Management Accountant.
This is a newly created position supporting a recently appointed CFO to assist with bringing all of finance in-house.
- Input all relevant accounting transactions necessary for the preparation of monthly management reports within agreed reporting deadlines.
- Review and update all balance sheet reconciliations each month in line with reporting deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and product costings
- Manage cash flow to ensure operational needs are met
- Involvement in supporting process improvement and system selection/implementation
Qualifications and experience
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Able to work within a high performing fast paced multi-disciplined team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills are essential