An excellent opportunity to join a high growth Contract Cleaning Services Company as Managing Director, looking after Offices and Educational Facilities throughout the Yorkshire region. The long established and financially secure company has a strong reputation throughout the Yorkshire region. The position requires an experienced operational manager who is a proven salesperson within Contract Cleaning Services who can lead business growth and profitability.
You will lead on the strategy across the business driving operations, maximising resources, generating revenues, and managing organisational change. You will be pivotal in generating new sales for the company producing tender documents and leading on pitches.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Business Growth and Profitability
- To ensure action plans are in place and are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure the achievement of all targets set and in line with the business goals.
- To ensure all costs are controlled within budgets.
- Ensure contract prices are reviewed and increases agreed with clients.
- To ensure the contracts achieve/exceed the financial targets annually and periodically as required, this includes profit and loss and sales.
- To attend review meetings on at least a monthly basis to review the contract’s actual financial performance against budget and requirements. This review will also include an operational review of the contract.
- To achieve new sales growth, identify opportunities for the company.
- Regular client liaison to monitor standards, satisfaction with the service provided and to build relationships with key clients.
- Monitor, review and analyse client satisfaction,
- To review and analyse Site Health and Safety Audits information.
- To ensure all management and control systems are adhered to, and that the company is complying with Payroll, HR, Health and Safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Staff Management
- Monitor and review performance of managers and direct reports in terms of their budgets and effectively communicate the company’s required standards.
- To ensure the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar role and of operating at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of working within the contact cleaning sector with experience of preparing tenders and attending pitches for new business.
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Great communication skills and the ability to engage and empower a large team